Sponsored by: Editor's Note: Jake McCarthy Here, If you rocked out with Blink 182, (No judgment) Check this Company Out. Tom DeLonge is leading the charge and they have some serious momentum. Today I will break down [To The Stars](, an edgy entertainment company that aims to be the next big media franchise and production companyâ¦WITH A TWIST! To The Stars (TTS) is an award-winning entertainment company that creates original contentâmainly in the novel field of Informed Science Fiction. An extremely unlikely meld of storytellers have come together to draw on their unique experiences working in entertainment as well as within high-level government agencies and academic institutions. These stories are told across film, television, publishing and merchandising with the goal of âturning the world on to new ideas and new possibilities.â I am a huge fan of Science Fictionâand by adding âInformedâ as a prerequisite to produce this contentâ¦Iâm hooked!!! So to break it downâ¦here are the main reasons I find this company interesting: -The companyâs unique ability to tell stories in the sexy new genre of Informed Sci-Fi. -Its success at merging the minds of celebrities, producers and government officials to create revolutionary content in this space. -The opportunity for investors to get in on the ground floor of an expanding catalog of books, documentaries and music before the company releases its first FEATURE FILM. -A connection to INSIDERS whoâve had access to classified information and technologies related to top-secret government programs. - The potential for the franchise to ultimately be BOUGHT OUT by a streaming giant (such as Netflix, Amazon or Disney). In this report I will show you how [To The Stars]( is positioning itself to capture its piece of a multi-billion dollar industry and create a new genre within that, led by multi-platinum artist and award winning researcher, Tom DeLonge, and a unique team including ex-CIA government officials with top-secret intelligence. Why Media Production? As the saying goes, âThereâs no business like show business!â The entertainment industry is BOOMINGâ just look at companies like Disney and Netflix. At the same time this field is more competitive than ever with newcomers such as Amazon and Apple joining the film industry and splashing around massive amounts of cash on content. In the midst of this booming yet uber-competitive market space, weâve come across a novel new company that could be the next Marvel in the making! Let me introduce you to To The Stars... You can find out more about how to invest [here]( What Is To The Stars? To The Stars is a budding entertainment company whose mission is to âadvance societyâs understanding of fascinating university phenomena through the lens of top-produced entertainment.â TTS is working to achieve this mission by telling the stories of the unexplained in an entertaining way, based on significantly supported theories as well as factual information. Thus TTSâs driving force is to develop its content based on Informed Science Fiction, especially as applied to the extraterrestrial. Think of it this wayâ¦when you watch a movie and it says, âBased on a true story,â this lends some credibility to the story as well as piques the viewerâs interest. If youâre like me, you wait to the very end to read additional details of the lives portrayed in the film, as well as finding out where they are nowâ¦You may even do a Google search to see how the movie lines up with the reality of the characters portrayed. The Informed Science Fiction genre will likely have the same intriguing effect on viewers, sparking more interest in this field as it leads individuals down rabbit trails to try to understand the unexplained. Who is Driving This Company? So who is leading this unique effort of pairing science fiction story-telling with strong theoretical underpinnings? The company is PACKED with talented individuals with access to both credible and incredible information. One of such is the co-founder, Chairman of the Board and Interim CEO, Tom DeLonge. Tom DeLonge After selling more than 25 million albums worldwide with the epic rock band, Blink 182, vocalist and guitarist Tom DeLonge has majorly pivoted to building TTS. Tom has not only been fascinated by UFOs and unexplained phenomena most of his life, he has a background that very few people have and has achieved what very few people will. He has spent the last decade immersing himself in Informed Sci-iFi, which is clearly demonstrated in the content being developed by TTS. In an interview on YouTube (excerpts presented later), Tomâs passions for TTS and delving into the unexplained are evident, as he depicts his experience working on TTS as âsuper ambitious, ridiculously difficult but so insanely rewardingâ¦I honestly feel like Iâve been molded to do this.â Beyond Tomâs obvious passion and commitment for this company, we overview some of his major accomplishments in this paranormal field. - Since leaving Blink 182, Tom has co-authored twelve books and novels with award winning writers and 4 albums with his new band Angels and Airwaves, the IP of which is owned by [To The Stars](.
- The publishing company is also behind the History Channel TV series Unidentified: Inside Americaâs UFO Investigation, which was produced by DeLonge.
- Tom wrote and directed âMonsters of Californiaâ (2022), a Sci-Fi adventure film which is expected to be released soonâyou can watch the trailer [here](.
- Tom has written 4 books for the Sekret Machines franchise with plans for a T.V. show, documentary series and film to follow.
- Tom also won the Researcher of the Year award for his work with the paranormal in 2017 from OpenMinds.tv. Although Tom clearly has a gift in presenting the paranormal, the partnerships heâs made has taken his expertise to a whole new level. The Team DeLonge has partnered with Jim Semivan, who spent 25 years as Operations Officer for the Central Intelligence Agencyâs Directorate of Operations. Mr. Semivan is the Co-Founder of and VIP of Operations for TTS. He currently serves the CIA in training others in how to counter weapons of mass destruction, as well as in other areas. The team also includes Stan Spry, who has a depth of experience as an executive producer, producing over 100 movies and t.v.s shows for Netflix, HBO, TBS, among others. He is currently the Founding Partner and CEO of Cartel pictures. And finally Chris Mizer (a.k.a. the âmoneyâ guy) brings with him over 30 years of experience in acquiring, financing and managing top performing companies. He guides these companies in strategic decision-making and execution. Advisory Board To The Stars also has recruited a rock-star Advisory Board, including individuals with impressive backgrounds in the aerospace, scientific, academic, military and intelligence communities. For example, Dr. Hal Puthoff is an Advisory to NASA Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community on leading-edge technologies. Mr. Chris Herndon is the Former Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of White House Information Technology. Dr. Norman Kahn spent over 30 years at the CIA, with 12 of those spent in the Counter-Biological Weapons Programâ¦.one can only imagine what these people know!!! You can find out more about how to invest [here]( How Did DeLonge Connect? So how did an ACTUAL ROCK STAR connect with these people??? According to TTSâs website (emphases added), âOur unidentified aerial phenomena research led us to form relationships with high-level government officials. Because of our connections and expertise, we were entrusted to release official military footage of UAPs to the public. We now have an ongoing Cooperative R&D Agreement with The United States Army to dig deeper into these mysteries.â A little more behind the scenes, here are a few excerpts from DeLongeâs âTo The Starsâ Meta Documentary found on YouTube (2019). He was particularly talking about what prepared him to go from the stage to speaking with people from the CIA, department of defense, and one of the worldâs biggest aerospace companies: - âI kind of already thought anything was possible. When Blink got gigantic, being a part of that ride youâre already kinda going oh my godâ¦ I guess anything can happen, because it happened to me. Iâve already realized there arenât barriers on really ambitious big ideas!â
- âI was an entrepreneur alreadyâ¦I was already aware of how to hold myselfâ¦and it always boils down to being humbleâ¦but honest about what you are trying to achieveâ¦earn trust of people and then eventually create a giant mechanism to do something thatâs never been done.â
- âThe importance of this subject is as important if not more important than when they discovered nuclear power, or they sequenced a genome, DNA... Any major world changing subject, this is the King Daddy of all of them. The technology, the belief systems, what it means to where weâre going and who we are, and Iâve set myself up to be on the tip of that spear.â
- âSo this kind of a company at this stage of my life is like, oh my god, itâs like a blend of all the things I loveâ¦ Producing films, directing films, writing novels, and working on aerospace, working in science, working with the government and still playing musicâ¦.And trying to get the public involved, and aware and be a part of it along the way.â You can find out more about how to invest [here]( Movie Publishing Market In this section we will look at general factors in the environment that may have implications for TTS. The global film and video market reached a value of nearly $234.9 billion in 2020, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% since 2015. The market is expected to reach $318.2 billion by 2025, and $410.6 billion by 2030. This means that this market is basically POISED TO DOUBLE over the next 10 years. The film and video market is segmented by type into film and video production, film and video distribution, post-production services, film and video theaters, and other film and video industries. The top opportunities in the film and video market segmented by type will arise in the film and video production segment, which will gain $49.8 billion of global annual sales by 2025. You can find out more about how to invest [here]( Space - A Growth Industry As is widely known, Elon Musk appears HELL-BENT on getting to Mars. Further, numerous space tourism and exploration companies are aggressively pursuing the âfinal frontier,â including Richard Bransonâs Virgin Galactic and Jeff Bezosâ Blue Origin. These industries are HOT right now! To pique interest even more, in unprecedented fashion the Pentagon declassified UFO videos taken by U.S Navy Pilots in 2020. You can watch it [here](! Along these lines, numerous former CIA officers have gone on record saying they have seen UFOs that move with technology far more advanced than anything on Earth. In fact the Pentagon now reports about [400 UFO encounters]( from military personnelâ [143 of which took place between 2004 and 2021.]( Interest in UFOs and extraterrestrials (ETs) has always been there. And more and more, it is becoming widely accepted that the possibility of extraterrestrial technology is real. And as the space tourism industry also continues to grow, there will no doubt also be significant growth in the documentation and media production of everything space and UFO-related. To The Stars is putting itself in a position to become the leader in this mind-exploding realm! Media Publishing/Production As an Attractive Investment As Iâve already mentioned, the media publishing market is enormous. In recent years the BIG players in the film and streaming industry have been competing to LICENSE great content and BUY OUT some of the most successful franchises. Could this happen to TTS??? Just to help you understand some numbers behind thisâ¦ Iâd like to go through just a few of these acquisitions to convey the potential future value of TTS as it builds its own franchise. - Disney Purchases Marvel Entertainment for $4 Billion in 2009: This led to the creation of two divisions known as Marvel Studios and Marvel Television. After Disney acquired Marvel, the comic book company became even more popular, especially to non-comic book fans. Since 2008, Marvel Studios has released [28 films within the Marvel Cinematic Universe](, and has become one of the most popular franchises on earth.
- Netflix Purchases Roald Dahl Rights for $686 Million: The streaming giant recently paid a lofty 500 million pounds â about $686 million â for rights to the British authorâs entire catalog, [according to the Financial Times](. The deal gives the platform the ability to develop Dahlâs characters and stories, which include beloved books âCharlie and the Chocolate Factory,â âMatilda,â and âThe Witches.â
- Amazon bought MGM for $8.5 Billion: Through the acquisition, Amazon took ownership of James Bond, Robocop and a few Rocky movies. This acquisition gave Amazon the rights to over 4,000 films and thousands of hours of television.
- Apple broke a Sundance Film Festival record by paying a reported $25million for the rights to the award-winning dramatic film âCODAâ. Disney Acquired Lucasfilm for $4.05 Billion in cash and stock in 2012. This deal included the legendary STAR WARS franchise. It went on to release new Star Wars films, create the Mandalorian T.V. series and launch the Star Wars movies on its streaming service. Types of Investment Opportunities So what does all this mean for YOU? [To The Stars](is currently conducting a crowdfunding campaign. However, the SEC is very strict about what we are allowed to tell you about this round of funding. In fact, we are not allowed to say much at all. But to check out the full details of how much you can invest, how much the company is raising and any bonuses early investors are entitled to, head over to the offering site [here](. What we can tell you is that there is an opportunity to have exclusive access to Tom and other experts on the state of what they know about unexplained phenomena by investing in To The Stars. [To The Stars](is carrying out this investment opportunity to support its collaboration between academia, industry, and pop culture to advance societyâs imagination, curiosity and understanding of scientific phenomena and other mysteries of the universe. By becoming an investor you can support future To The Starsâ entertainment initiatives, including content across music, television, film, books, and merchandise through its wholly-owned subsidiary, To The Stars Media, Inc. Conclusion UFOs and extraterrestrial beings have fascinated many over the last century. While being dismissed by some, especially government agencies over the years, it is being more and more accepted that there are UFOs and that this unexplained phenomena cannot be explained by technology currently available in society. Government agencies are now themselvesâfinallyâ declassifying reports of UFOs and their videosâ all but admitting (to possibly admitting) that they exist. This trend, and initiatives to go further into the final frontier (led by pioneers such as Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson), have combined to give more and more legitimacy to the possibilities of making contact with life outside of Earth. While for now, such an event is still science fiction, this is opening up the new genre of Informed Sci-Fi. After all, how much of what we see today is a product of what was written about in science fiction novels and shows such as Star Trek decades ago? A hell of a lot! The Holodeck, Star Trekâs Virtual Reality Room, decades later is now basically a reality! In sum, this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this new media publishing company with an existing catalogâ¦Especially as the release of its first feature film, Monsters of California, could be a GAME CHANGER for this company. By becoming an investor you would be supporting To The Starsâ ability to expand development of its IP and entertainment initiatives, market its upcoming feature film and conduct further scientific research in this space. And not only that.. by becoming an investor, you also have the opportunity to have ownership in the back catalog and any future business prospects of [To The Stars](! You can find out more about how to invest [here]( [INFORMED SCI-FI IS HERE]( [INVEST]( 62 Calef Hwy #233 Lee, New Hampshire 03861 United States Questions or concerns about our products? Email us at Support@ragingbull.com